Maximo System Administrator (BBBH1062) Northamptonshire, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Job Title: Maximo System Administrator
Salary: £40k - £55k per annum
My market leading client is seeking a Maximo System Administrator to support their ever-expanding IT team.
The role will involve supporting and developing the incumbent IBM Maximo system and associated Click Schedule and Fingertip Mobile applications.
The successful person will have a good working knowledge of the IBM Maximo system. Furthermore, you will have good communication skills, be quick to learn new technologies and have the ability to manage projects from conception to completion!
- Provide 1st/2nd line support to system users and manage escalation to third-party support provider for 3rd line support issues.
- Provide systems training to new users, or to support rollout of new functionality, including preparation of training material.
- Liaise with the business with regard to requirements for new functionality and prepare user requirement specifications for progression with the third-party support provider.
- Project manage delivery, testing and go-live of new functionality developed by the third-party support provider.
- Support the IT Infrastructure team with issues relating to the Maximo, Click and Fingertip systems.
- Support the IT BI team with relevant reporting and data projects.
- Keep knowledge of relevant systems up to date through proactive research and attendance of relevant workgroups and training courses.
- Participation in other IT related tasks as applicable.
In return for your hard work, they offer excellent benefits including competitive holidays, pension scheme, healthcare scheme..
To find out more about this company, please apply with your CV today!