Senior Infrastructure Engineer - £45,000 (BBBH1661) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP45000 per annum + Benefits|
Recann is currently on the lookout for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading IT Solutions provider based in Manchester.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be part of the Incident Response Team and be responsible for providing incident response and threat hunting expertise to the business partners and clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in either network infrastructure, system administration or devops.
- Support devices deployed to client sites and the backend platform they connect to.
- Manage the internal network used by staff for client delivery.
- Maintain cloud services.
- Develop automation for regular tasks.
- Work closely with other internal teams, security testers, IT compliance, managed service division.
- Create and maintain documentation for all managed systems.
- Essential - Tools for Infrastructure Automation, for example, Ansible, Jenkins, Juju, Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, ect.
- Essential – Fundamental knowledge of networking.
- Essential – Fundamental knowledge of security.
- Desirable - Knowledge of modern cloud-based platforms, the AWS suite of services (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda etc.).
- Desirable – Knowledge of the ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Kibana).
If this role is of interest get in touch with Recann today!