Beach Attendant (ADCCD6B2C2) Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
The Beach Attendant is responsible for making sure all beach rentals are on the beach as scheduled and paid for through verification of sales from the Recreation Department. This position is vital to our operations by expediently and efficiently meeting the expectations of our guests and their vacation experience.
- Accurately accounts for all beach rentals on a daily basis
- Sets up all scheduled rentals on a daily basis and puts them up at the end of the day
- Remains on beach for guest assistance and guest safety
- Secures all equipment at the end of each shift
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance
- Quickly and effectively establishes rapport with guests and visitors.
- Utilizes a checklist to assure all rentals are promptly set up and removed when needed
- Be asked to remove any garbage from the beach area
- Alert management of any safety issues that could impact our guests
- Pay attention to any weather changes and adapt routines to accommodate
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the department
- Utilize a checklist to assure all rentals are promptly set up and removed when needed
Basic First-Aid preferred
At least one year of experience in customer service is preferred
Festiva’s Core Competencies
Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.
Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
|N (Not Applicable)||Activity is not applicable to this occupation.|
|O (Occasionally)||Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)|
|F (Frequently)||Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)|
|C (Constantly)||Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)|