Tour Desk Receptionist (AACE587B6B) Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
Festiva Development Group is one of the largest and fastest-growing employee-owned companies in the Vacation Ownership Industry. We are immediately hiring for a Tour Desk Receptionist for our Atlantic Beach sales office located in the beautiful Atlantic Beach Area
Festiva is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Excellent benefits program including Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, and Life Insurance, 401K
- Festiva now an employee owed Company. ESOP
- Employee Perks Program
- Travel Discounts at our Resorts
- Growth Opportunities
The tour desk receptionist is responsible for welcoming tours to the sales center, then qualifying and assigning them to a sales representative. This position is the first employee the guest comes into contact with when coming to a sales presentation. This position works very closely with the site Project Director, Marketing Manager, and our tour vendors.
The Tour Desk Receptionist:
- Greets the guests, establishes rapport quickly and effectively, and checks ID and method of payment (e.g. credit card, debit card, checkbook).
- Verifies that the guest is on the tour manifest or in SPI.
- Has guests fill out guest registration form, then verifies that they are qualified to tour, based on the qualifications provided.
- If a guest is not qualified, fills out the Not Qualified (NQ) form, explains to guest why they are not qualified, and has them sign the form.
- Sends NQ forms to email address provided and to the vendor that provided the tour.
- Records guest information on the Sales Planner (Guest Profile).
- Enters guest information, market source and gift information into SPI and starts the tour in the system.
- Prepares the sales line rotation using the report supplied by site Project Director.
- Assigns tours to a sales representative, then provides the Director of Sales or Project Director with the sales planner.
- Verifies tour count by comparing our guest systems to guest registration forms.
- Must be able to defuse irate guests checking in for the sales presentation.
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the tour reception dept.
Must be able to work early mornings
Must be able to work weekends and holidays
A high school diploma or GED is required.
This position requires at least two years of customer service experience.
Basic computer knowledge including all Microsoft office applications
Accuracy: Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.Detail Oriented: Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.Working Under Pressure: Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.Oral Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken wordReliability: The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.Friendliness: Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.