QC INSPECTOR Mechanical Welding NDT (qc123) Qatar
Our client is looking for a QC INSPECTOR – Mechanical-Welding-NDT
Following are T&C for the role:
Work Location : Qatar
Type of Assignment : Contract
Start Date : Nov 2018
Contract Duration : Until 14th July 2019
Start Date : ASAP
Please find below the Job Description for your information:
- Minimum high technical school or equivalent welding/NDT certification from a recognize organization such as AWS, TWI< API ASME, ASNT TWI CSWIP 3.2 in welding is a must, and ASNT LEVEL II in NDT.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the High rise Building with an
- international consultancy company, Third Party inspection/certification Company, EPIC
- contractor or end user in major projects implementation is essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the quality requirements of the fabrication, construction and installation activities, as detailed in QPs main contractor approved QC procedure and plans are implemented in accordance with companies approved project document.
- Ensure that Contractor, Sub-Contractors and Vendors have the required competent resources, implant internationally acceptable practices and delivery of a product in compliance to QP Corporate and Project Quality requirements.
- Monitor all site and fabrication yard welding activities and ensure that all welding joints were welded as per companies approved WPSs
- Witness all site or fabrication yard NDT daily activities, carry out interpretation for test results, and evaluate the finding outs.
- Monitor the stage (in-process) inspection of offshore steel structure fabrications, and top side facilities at contractor fabrication premises and verify the product conformity to QP corporate standard, project specs, and international codes/standard.
- Report daily to QA/QC Coordinator/ Engineer and advise them on company’s main contractor
- compliance to contract procedures and standards and any matters effecting quality.
If this offer is of your interest, Kindly do apply.