Construction Supervisor Electrical Hookup (Eleccons123) Doha, Qatar
Our client is looking for a Construction Supervisor Electrical (Hookup works in NFA Topside)
Following are T&C for the role:
Work Location : Qatar
Type of Assignment : Contract
Contract Duration : 1 year
Status : Rotation ( 29 days on /27 days off)
Start Date : ASAP
Please find below the Job Description for your information:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the EPIC Contractors during the execution of construction activities at construction site.
- Participate in reviewing detailed design drawings, method statements, material requisitions, and co-ordinate mobilization of contractors on site.
- Supervise and approve construction activities and co-ordinate various aspects of project construction including inspections, material submissions and working drawings from contractors, and processing documentation as required.
- order to ensure compliance with prescribed contractual specifications.
- Handle all aspects of Electrical/Instrument Construction activities including site investigations, site surveys and etc.
- Supervise and manage installation Earthing and Lightning Protection works.
- Supervise installation of Lighting and Small Power works. Manage and supervise cable tray installation and Fire Alarm System cable laying and termination works.
- Co-ordination of finalizing Cable entries, cable routes, cable diversions etc.
- Manage and supervise cable tray installation and Instrument Control & Power Cable laying and termination works.
- Supervise Fiber Optic cable installation and splicing works.
- Supervise installation of Fire Alarm Control Panels, Repeater Panels and Mimic Panels.
- Supervise installation of Control junction boxes and Panels.
- Good knowledge in reading and understanding Equipment Layout drawings.
- Overall coordination with Mechanical works, HVAC works, Fire alarm & Loss prevention system works, Building Services works and etc.
- Cable termination and Loop checking.
- Witness SAT pre-commissioning activities for equipment.
- Maintain a daily record of progress (daily diary) noting special comments. Reports to
- supervisor work anomalies or contractual deviations committed by contractor personnel and recommend corrective actions.
- Sign work permits and to ensure that contractors compliance with work permits.
- Participate in development of as-built drawings/documentation.
- Prepare Punch list for finished work prior to hand over by contractor by paying
- special attention to all EHV equipment including Quality checks.
- Works closely with other Construction Supervisors (Mech / Arch).
- Report to Senior Construction Supervisor on main issues, events at site, progress reporting, trends and recommendation for improvement.
- Accountable for supervising
- problems and preventing accidents occurring as a result of negligence, by enforcing
- safety standards on the work site.
- Liaise and report with the QC Inspector on quality related matters.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, kindly apply.