Customer Service Representative! (CCP.IBM.01) Indianapolis, Indiana
Tech solutions based opportunity that offers pay for a job well done is possible! Position is Located in Daleville, IN.
This is an outstanding tech support role that allows you to share your knowledge and provide assistance and guidance through the use of your strong technical savvy, strong computer literacy skills, as well as strong problem solving talents. Your established self-help abilities and your adeptness at providing tech support to yourself ads another level of independence and autonomy which will make this a low maintenance position. Your empathy and strong customer focus will allow you to make a difference every day by providing exceptional service and support to your customers!
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 20 wpm
- Computer proficiency, keyboard and/or web navigation skills
- Good problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Screen and a Criminal Background Check
This position pays $10.00 an hour plus incentives. If this job description fits you and you are interested in this position apply today!
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer!