Full Stack Node.js Developer (W2) (6172) Mooresville, North Carolina
CRG is seeking a qualified developer for a W2, 3-6 month contract-to-hire position in Mooresville,NC.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC, EAD and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
No Third Parties; No OPT; No H1B
This position is working on large procurement system – retail and supply chain experience is desired.
- Candidates should have at least 5-6 years experience working with JAVA/JAVA Script, Node.js, etc.,doing Fullstack development work.
- Should have at least 2 years experience in architecting applications using microservice architecture and patterns.
- Able to decompose and transition a monolith to microservices.
- Experienced and comfortable in using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in GCP, Azure or AWS.
- Should be hands-on and able to develop code and Proof of Concepts.
- Drive the adoption of new technologies by researching technical trends and developments.
- Experience in designing and providing technical direction to the team via sessions and UML artifacts.
- Worked in Agile Development and aware of CI-CD best practices.
- Able to design considering scalability, availability and performance.
- Able to provide best practices for development, unit testing and acceptance testing.
- Should be able to collaborate and work with the global teams.
- Well versed in java and jee technologies.
- Extensive experience in Spring, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, ORM, Messaging technologies like Kafka, Caches, REST and Relational/NO-SQL databases.
- E-commerce (WCS) domain experience.
- Java Architect and Cloud certifications.
- Experience in security.
- Exposure to Drone, Spinnaker, Istio and Envoy
Category Code: JN008