Regional Sales Manager (9906508) St. Louis, Missouri
As a Regional Sales Manager of a prime Midwestern territory with Watkins Manufacturing (a Fortune 500 company and a division of Masco), your mission will be to support the needs of hot tub retailers, provide consultative selling skills, and help promote growth. You'll accomplish this by proactively selling Watkins spa and accessory products and by providing sales and marketing training, consultation and support to the spa retailers.
The "best of both worlds" -- this large territory is primed for major growth. You'll have the opportunity to work with established accounts and also build your pipeline with new partnerships -- allowing you to grow your territory and share your sales skills. [[Question: 130466]]
This is a high profile role based on building trust and rapport with your customers, and your success may position you for career growth, opening the door for additional opportunities throughout the organization. To be a good fit for the Regional Sales Manager opportunity you will have:
- A bachelor's degree or college-level coursework OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five years of experience in wholesale and retail sales.
- Pool and spa sales industry experience is preferred; consumer products background will be a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- A basic understanding of internet marketing strategies and a passion for technology.
- Computer literate and proficiency using MS Word, Excel, Power Point and email / mobile applications and devices.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A valid driver's license with a good driving record.