Area Coordinator (00010) Atlanta, Georgia
Are you intrigued by the opportunity to join a fast-growing, fast-paced start-up company? Here's a ground floor opportunity to gain necessary business skills in a dynamic environment, where your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. Waypoint Homes is looking for support in single-family property management and leasing to establish operations in Atlanta. This is a growth-minded opportunity and requires a driven, organized and experienced individual to support all facets of the regional operations. If you're a team player with high energy and an orientation to detail, then we want to talk to you.
Based in Oakland, CA, Waypoint Homes is Reinventing Renting™ by providing quality homes, great customer service, and rewarding leases that offer valuable benefits to our residents. Waypoint Homes’ mission is to be recognized as the leading brand in the emerging single family rental industry. Founded in 2008, Waypoint Homes has matured into a sector pioneer with a long-term focus on creating a superior brand in top markets across the U.S. Waypoint currently owns and manages thousands of homes in seven states and is rapidly expanding nationwide.
The Area Coordinator will own the day-to-day file management process, quality control, audit and safekeeping of the resident and property files. In addition, outreach to the residents in the coordinator's area is performed and measured on a monthly basis.
- Act as the Waypoint Brand Ambassador in the local market
- Field all incoming calls at the Regional Operating Center
- Process rental applications with screening provider
- Manage all lease files for the residents in the market and ensure file management quality control
- Identify local marketing channels to promote the Waypoint brand
- Design and execute grass-roots marketing tactics
- Partner with region’s Marketing Team to post property descriptions and photos for Rent Ready listings on Waypoint's company website
- Evaluate local community engagement opportunities (such as festivals, swap meets, school events, etc.)
- Prepare cost proposals and execute as approved by Area Manager
- Coordinate the current listing loop video in the Regional Operations Center
- Partner with Financial Fitness Coordinators to organize monthly Financial Fitness seminars in local market
- Adhere to Waypoint’s Core principles and policies
- Comply with all Federal, State and Local laws
- Two or more years prior property management experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager on 200+ units
- Prior residential management and multi-family experience is a plus
- Prior customer service background preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Yardi required
- Real Estate license is a plus