Acquisitions Analyst (00507) Irvine, California
The Analyst assists in the investment of single family properties in order to meet fund capital deployment requirements. This position develops an opportunity pipeline and underwrites potential investments, supporting the due diligence process and ensuring confirmation that pro forma return requirements are met. Completes financial analyses to evaluate and recommend investment decisions. Works directly with Associates to build portfolio.
Based in Oakland, CA, Waypoint Homes is Reinventing Renting™ by providing quality homes, great customer service, and rewarding leases that offer valuable benefits to our residents. Waypoint Homes’ mission is to be recognized as the leading brand in the emerging single family rental industry. Founded in 2008, Waypoint Homes has matured into a sector pioneer with a long-term focus on creating a superior brand in top markets across the U.S. Waypoint currently owns and manages thousands of homes in seven states and is rapidly expanding nationwide.
* Assists with pursuit and successful close on acquisition opportunities through Waypoint’s retail channel
* Supports development of market expertise in assigned territory
* Builds relationships with listing agents, lenders and other potential opportunity sources
* Coordinates efforts with Transaction Specialist and Acquisitions Analyst
* Performs special projects as requested by Manager
* Ability to support change and adapt as the business changes
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts
* Salesforce.com experience is a plus
* Licensed CA Real Estate Salesperson or Broker is a plus
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
* Experience as a financial and/or real estate professional with single family residential real estate
* BA, BS or equivalent work experience