Leasing Specialist (00161) Atlanta, Georgia
Waypoint Homes is seeking experienced sales professionals with a track record of individual success within a corporate framework. If you are an organized and outgoing self-starter who is attracted to the dynamic fast-paced world of a real estate start-up company, we'd like to hear from you. We're looking for great business partners and volume producers who are eager and willing to apply their craft in an emerging market for a progressive and innovative company. Waypoint Homes is interested in career minded professionals who are looking to apply their skills to a new exciting industry.
Based in Oakland, CA, Waypoint Homes is Reinventing Renting™ by providing quality homes, great customer service, and rewarding leases that offer valuable benefits to our residents. Waypoint Homes’ mission is to be recognized as the leading brand in the emerging single family rental industry. Founded in 2008, Waypoint Homes has matured into a sector pioneer with a long-term focus on creating a superior brand in top markets across the U.S. Waypoint currently owns and manages thousands of homes in seven states and is rapidly expanding nationwide.
As a Leasing Specialist for Waypoint Homes, you'll market our homes and strive for high occupancy of satisfied residents. Specifically, the successful candidate will be the local area expert of a specific geographical territory, familiar with the local metro area and its surrounding cities. We're looking for people who are self-motivated, energetic, goal oriented, and able to self-generate leads as well as follow up on leads provided by our Inside Sales team. Applicable experience may include mortgage banking, short-sale agents, Section 8 housing, multi-family leasing and commercial leasing.
* Must have minimum 2 years experience in sales; real estate or property management leasing experience is preferred
* Real Estate license is required
* Strong consultative sales, negotiation and communication skills
* Be enthusiastic, diligent, outgoing and an organized self-starter
* Be interested in working in the dynamic, fast-paced world of a real estate start-up company
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Be comfortable with a mobile office and communicating with a diverse range of people and personalities
* Be available to work weekends and evenings
* Familiarity with CRM software such as Salesforce.com
* Aptitude with computers, MS Office and internet; ability to conduct business via iPad and PDA
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Complete a minimum of 15 property shows per week
* Achieve a minimum of 12 net leases per month
* Market Waypoint’s lease products and supporting credit programs by developing relationships * with brokers, circulating marketing materials, and finding strategies that promote Waypoint rental home inventory
* Negotiate and explain terms of the lease and supporting addenda, schedule lease signing appointments, and describe the documentation to new resident through a thorough new resident orientation which includes a walk-through of the home with the new resident
* Deliver an accurate, fully completed resident lease file and appropriate move-in funds to property management
* Conduct diligent and accurate follow up on all leads within the timeline set forth by Waypoint standards including daily “Live Transfer” calls from Inside Sales departments in order to support urgent requests for property showings
* Schedule property showing appointments with all opportunities in the pipeline and effectively manage opportunity stages within in the pipeline