Executive Recruiter (BBBH6005) Buffalo, New York
Evan Thomas Global LLC is looking for experienced executive recruiters to join its executive search and recruiting team. You will have the opportunity to work independently as a virtual recruiter but within the structure of a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating send-outs and filling job orders.
- Document and share what is learned from each hire, why or why not they were selected, and provide feedback to the client and rest of the team.
- Responsible for building a qualified candidate profile and preparing the most qualified candidate for assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for management of candidate pool for each requisition and leveraging all internal resources.
- Developing search strategies, target lists, sourcing, networking and recruiting calls in order to develop lists of candidates for executive positions.
- Managing hiring negotiations, including compensation recommendations, relocation and counter-offers.
- Using passive and direct sourcing techniques and seek new methods and innovative solutions to identify and attract prospective candidates to build a robust pipeline.
- Rigorously assessing executive talent and make hiring recommendations.
- Developing long-term relationships with potential candidates.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of recruitment best practices, as well as an understanding of the internal client’s businesses and business plans.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience recruiting
- High energy and drive for excellence
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong time management and organizational skills