Senior Manager – Business Valuation (BBBH5956) New York, New York
|Salary:||USD140000 - USD140000 per year|
The Senior Manager will serve as a key member of the Valuation Services Group, taking substantial responsibility in performing business valuations for tax, financial reporting, transactions, litigation support and other purposes.
- Manager business valuation engagements
� Valuations of privately held businesses
� Coordinating buy/sell agreements
� Providing litigation support
� Assisting with reorganization plans and reporting.
- ABV ,CFA or ASA credential in valuation, a CFF or CFE a plus
- Ability to generate new business
- 10 years of recent experience in valuation for primarily tax
- Current with cases and tax related valuation issues and experience with working on IRS audits and appeals.
- Additional experience in financial statement fair value and in valuation litigation required.
- Experience in non valuation litigation and dispute resolution and forensic accounting a plus
- Experience with testifying a huge plus
- Ability to design valuation models