Java/J2ee Architect (693) Chicago, Illinois
J2EE Lead Developer Application and Web Services
This role requires excellent Java/J2EE developer skills on the SQL platform. PL/SQL, Oracle skills are a must. This job also requires strong oral and written communication. The ideal candidate will be an energetic and resourceful team-player who can comfortably work with our globally distributed technology team.
Goal of project: In this critical role, you will interface with the offshore developers for creating our client’s services portal.
Detailed Technical Requirements - *Experienced/Expert Level*
- WebLogic Portal 10
- MQ experience is a plus.
- Dojo experience a plus.
- Oracle Database experience
- Ability to write SQL and PL/SQL. XSL knowledge a plus.
- Frameworks : Spring, Struts, J2EE, EJB, Servlets
- Creating JAVA APIs
- REST services using Jersey Framework, Apache CXF
- Strong Experience with SOAP UI
- Strong experience with OOA, OOD and Aspect Oriented Programming
Industry: Financial Services (Fortune 500 company)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Chicago, IL (Downtown)
Duration:12+ months (with possible extensions)