Marketing Asst (PCK593-9489) Plymouth, Minnesota
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Marketing Assistant?
We are currently seeking an Marketing Assistant for our Plymouth, MN location. This role provides support to the Sr. Director, Marketing, Vice President, International Distribution, and members of the Marketing and Agronomy teams. Responsibilities will include handling confidential material and assisting with day-to-day workflow, including general administrative support, presentation coordination, customer metric preparation and tracking, travel and visa processes, etc. This person will also provide back-up support to the other Commercial Administrative Assistants and will add value as a member of the business unit through strong administrative, organizational and attention to detail, time management, technical, communication and listening skills.
What will you do?
- Assembles and updates Building Markets Reaching Customers documentation, Net Promoter Score Report and results preparation, competitive intelligence tracking, tools/calculators distribution and tracking, consent agreement tracking, executing surveys including list generation, survey setup, survey distribution and preparation of results. Prepare reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations. Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Correspondence, e-mail, voice mail, copying, filing, faxing and handling of confidential material. Correspondence can include internal memos and letters using Microsoft Word and Excel. Provide support for PowerPoint and meeting presentations.
- Marketing, Agronomy, International Distribution Support – Project support for worldwide strategies and initiatives which may include: Building Markets Reaching Customers, sustainability, stage gate, etc. Responsible for documentation and development of presentations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) for Commercial staff, make arrangements for visas, schedule meetings and conference calls, order catered meals, coordinate calendars, and assist in expense reporting as needed. Serve as back-up for Commercial administrative staff as needed.
- Organize and maintain department files including maintaining marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory, order supplies, and participate in miscellaneous departmental projects as assigned.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees
What do you need for this role?
- Associate’s degree required. Major in Business is preferred.
- 2+ years of prior administrative experience is required.
- Prior experience with Marketing organizations is preferred.
- Advanced expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
- Excellent verbal and written (especially grammar and proofing) communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- High level of tact and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Able to lift approximately 0-10 lbs. unassisted and occasionally
- Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials
- Able to hear, with or without correction
- Able to read, write and understand basic English
- Able to see, with our without correction
- Able to travel unassisted
- Able to use fine hand motor skills
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required
- Physically able to use standard safety equipment which is rated for 300 pounds or less
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today at http://www.mosaicco.com/careers