Manager IT Risk & Compliance (PCK593-9676) Sarasota, Florida
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Manager IT Risk & Compliance?
We are currently seeking a Manager IT Risk & Compliance for our Alafia, FL location. The Manager IT Risk & Compliance is responsible for the operational management of the IT Risk Management, Identity and Access Management, User Administration, Application security and the Mosaic IT compliance efforts, which can include but is not limited to, Sarbanes Oxley controls compliance, legal hold and other regulatory compliance efforts governing the IT organization. Additional responsibilities will include working with teams across IT and the business to provide operational and strategic planning in the core areas of responsibility.
What will you do?
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive program governing user identity and access management across the Mosaic global technology environment covering user access provisioning, de-provisioning, access rights management, reporting and auditing.
- Manage the IT Risk Management process ensuring execution and compliance with the risk management program across Mosaic IT and the integration of IT risks into the broader Mosaic Risk Management efforts.
- Engage with IT and Business Unit teams to identify access management needs and design solutions to meet those needs.
- Manage the compliance audit cycles across Mosaic IT in support of regulatory compliance efforts.
- Lead, develop and coach IT employees in order to retain and expand organizational talent through focused attention and effort. Provide timely and constructive feedback on a regular basis to ensure employees have a clear understanding of their work, roles and the business. Manage performance issues when necessary.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- 8+ years of experience providing IT services to customers in a large IT environment.
- 5+ years of experience managing technical teams.
- Understanding of User Identity Management concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of IT Risk Management Practices.
- Knowledge of IT security and controls frameworks such as ISO 27001, CobiT, COSO and ITIL.
- Critical thinking with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Professional certification such as CISA, ITIL, CRMA or other relevant industry certifications preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,Visio).
- Strong verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills.
- Strong motivational leader that possesses a hands-on, lead by example approach.
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to effectively work and create effective partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!