IT Analyst Sr - Security (PCK593-9438) Plymouth, Minnesota
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next IT Analyst Sr –Security?
We are currently seeking an IT Analyst Sr –Security for our Plymouth, MN location. The IT Analyst Sr – Security monitors the security of Mosaic information assets to identify potential security incidents and threats that place Mosaic data at risk of misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. This position plays an active role within the IT function to help design and maintain Mosaics security posture, enable compliance and assess IT risk. The IT Analyst Sr – Security also interacts with Mosaic business functions to maintain insight on business needs and potential impacts.
What will you do?
- Monitor security events at the network, application, database and operating systems level to identify potential security incidents.
- Investigate and analyze details of security incidents as part of an incident response team. Perform host-based forensic analysis and malware analysis to identify and recover relevant artifacts used to document security incidents and aid in the investigation and incident response process.
- Provide consultation and active participation in IT security architecture design. Serve as technical lead (SME) on Global IT Security, Risk and Compliance sponsored projects.
- Participate in and/or lead the execution of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify weaknesses in the security posture that could result in unauthorized access to sensitive Mosaic data. Participate in defining remediation plans that minimize the risk to sensitive data and build a defense in depth security posture.
- Provide security consultation and security risk assessment on IT projects - including application and systems development initiatives. Other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees
What do you need for this role?
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Computer Information Systems preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as an IT security analyst/engineer
- For those candidates without a bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of relevant Mosaic experience is required
- Experience with ISO2700x, NIST and/or other security frameworks and standards.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of information from multiple sources in order to draw conclusions regarding suspicious patterns
- Ability to analyze processes in detail in order to create procedures that balance security concerns with the need for increased user productivity
- Knowledge of eDiscovery collection best practices (i.e., chain of custody, metadata integrity, etc.)
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, GCFA, GCIH, GREM, GPEN or other relevant industry certifications
- Understanding of network architecture and communication protocols
- Windows Administration
- Linux Administration
- Understanding of host based forensic analysis tools and techniques to include file system and memory artifact recovery and analysis
- Scripting language such as Java, Powershell or Python
- Basic malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Understanding of Intrusion detection principles and signature development
- Understanding of penetration testing tools and techniques
- IT security architecture and design, including but not limited to the following technologies and concepts: IPS, DLP, DMZ, SIEM, network segmentation, encryption, multi-factor authentication, cloud computing, mobile device security
- Strong verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Proven ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to engage on multiple assignments and consistently meet deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today at http://www.mosaicco.com/careers