Inside Solution Architect (3091) Butler, Ohio
Meets with customers via telephony and web to position and scope Logicalis based solutions focused around core technologies Logicalis takes to market. Works with Management and Operations around solution stack and evaluates how best to package right set of services based on clients’ goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops core solutions for clients around Logicalis service offerings including:
- WAN and Cloud Access technologies
- Terminal server services
- Data replication (Double Take)
- VMware, virtualization and cloud technology
- Cloud services
- Disaster Recovery
- Hosted Exchange
- Service Desk
- Infrastructure Managed Services
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Engages in opportunities as subject matter expert to design and scope solutions/components of Logicalis service engagements.
- Licenses and properly prices all Logicalis solutions as subject matter expert including:
- Scopes solutions
- Scopes services migrations
- Develops and architects custom integrations
- Evaluates, develops and positions any approved third party solutions needed to complete solutions.
- Assists in developing service offerings associated with Logicalis cloud offerings (private and public).
- Masters understanding of all service descriptions Logicalis chooses to offer.
- Participates in customer pre-sales calls around core offerings Logicalis has in its service catalogue.
- Works with Account Executives in pursuit of Logicalis solution opportunities.
- Works with Logicalis Managed Services and Professional Services delivery teams as appropriate to ensure seamless integration and delivery of services offerings.
- Works with service delivery for smooth transition from proposal to delivery.
- Grows and maintains Logicalis’ body of knowledge in subject areas.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
2 years experience working with service based solutions, along with VMware and companion products; designing and working with enterprise implementations and private Clouds; working knowledge of ITSM and ITIL; including focus in following areas:
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proposal writing and development
- Visio skills
- Solution design
- Customer relationships
- Presentation skills
- Deal structure
- Business case development
- Value selling
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
Other Skills and Abilities
- VMware Technical Sales Professional (VTSP) preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) preferred.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) preferred.
- VMware Sales Professional 5 (VSP) preferred.
- ITIL Foundation V3 preferred.
- Articulate and comfortable talking with various ITlevels: Directors, and Administrators.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects and troubleshooting with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
- Customer interfacing communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Project management and reporting skills.
- Problem solving skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee isconstantly required to sit,talk, see, hear,and use handsand arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about,climb stepsor balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an equal opportunity employer.