Bid Relationship Associate (REE0026A) Norcross, Georgia
Join an achievement driven team that is instrumental in helping our company deliver the highest quality construction project information and market intelligence to the Bid construction industry. See our company website to learn about our exciting products and information services.
The primary responsibility of this role is to for working with sources in a defined territory to gather, document and influence the method of communication necessary to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of projects in the bid stage via source communication via telephone.
Excellent opportunity for recent college or architectural graduates or veterans!
- Follow up on missing bid documents.
- Weekly confirmation of bid dates and addenda issued on bid projects.
- Final bid check, within 2 days of bid date, to confirm all information is accurate.
- Source follow up for Low Bid or Contract Award.
- Entering and maintaining the Bid Phase Activity data for sources in the assigned geographic area.
- Perform all other functions as assigned.
In addition this team member is responsible for research and response associated with any Saleforce cases. This position is responsible for providing back-up data entry for overflow documents from the Bid Reporting Operation.
A successful candidate will:
- Highly prefer a College degree, but not required
- Minimum 2+ years business administration, customer services, or operations experience with successfully generating new business over the telephone. Have the desire to build relationships with professionals in the construction industry.
- Have excellent active listening and communication skills, verbal and in written.
- Have excellent planning, organization, time management, problem-solving, and administration skills
- Excellent Telephone Communication Skills
- Familiarity with government/agency bid processes
- Must be proficient in MS Office products and have good data entry skills.
A successful candidate may:
- Have knowledge about Architectural or Construction Industry
- Have strong business-to-business sales experience
- Results oriented
- Responsiveness to resolving issues
- Dependable, flexible and adaptive to change
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work at a fast pace environment
- Data entry skills
About Reed Construction Data
Reed Construction Data (Reed) is a subsidiary of Reed Elsevier, a world leading provider of professional information and online workflow solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal, Risk Information and Analytics, and Business Sectors. Reed is a key unit of the Business sector, reporting into Reed Business Information headquartered in the UK. The Reed division is a leading provider of construction information and analytics. Our portfolio of information products and services is designed specifically to help construction industry professionals advance their business with timely and accurate project and cost data which advances our customers strategic decisions toward profitable growth. We have a workforce of 500 + highly valued employees and we recognize that our success as a company depends upon the people who passionately contribute their abilities to the business of Reed.
Salaries / Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages. You may choose from a wide menu of options including paid time off (18 days to start), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), retirement benefits, flexible spending and health savings accounts, and holiday time. You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment.
For More Information
We realize that selecting your next employer is important to you and your career development. If you meet our qualifications for this exciting role, or for more information about Reed Construction Data, please visit our company website at http://www.reedconstructiondata.com/.
To apply online, click on the following link: www.reedconstuctiondata.com/careers
Reed is committed to promoting a diverse workforce and strives to create a work environment that respects individuals and their contributions, and fosters innovation.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V. RCD is committed to promoting a diverse workforce and strives to create a work environment that respects individuals and their contributions, and fosters innovation.