Director of Product Marketing-Market Intelligence (RSM00009) Norcross, Georgia
Join an entrepreneurial team whose market intelligence strategy is at the forefront of our company’s growth plans. We’re focused on changing mindsets in the construction industry information market and have a new and critical role for a Director of Product Marketing- Market Intelligence .
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop, implement and maintain Reed’s market intelligence product line. You’ll work closely with members of marketing, sales, sales support and operations to ensure our new product offering exceeds company goals.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Market Intelligence, the person in this role will support our company’s objective to grow the market share for our latest product, cūbus, a dynamic new market intelligence solution that delivers unmatched visibility into the construction market. cūbus gives customers the power to confidently advance their company’s strategic decisions and your role as Product Manager is critical in delivering that insight.
- Develops and directs marketing programs for the market intelligence product category
- Compiles and evaluates research on the construction market’s product requirements and identifies enhancements to current features and functionality
- Directs and performs all aspects of product development, product changes and product promotions including development procedures, product positioning, pricing, sales sheet copy, sales tools and training aides.
- Establishes marketing strategies including the 1, 3 and 5 year product roadmap, advertising andexpense budgets, to manage the product’s life cycle
- Performs pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs.
- Produces, maintains and updates annual forecast.
- Interfaces with product development, engineers, designers, strategic partners and customers to develop product requirements and specifications
- Manages and communicates sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Prepares and coordinates product introductions and updates
A successful candidate will:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years product development / management experience preferably in the information services industry.
- Have the desire to create innovative product management strategies and the ability to communicate benefits of market intelligence products.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills required.
- Have strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and appreciation of deadlines is essential.
- Be an advanced user of MS Office Products including Excel and Access.
A successful candidate may:
- Have an advanced degree.
- Have experience in the industries of competitive intelligence, construction management, or marketing.
- Have prior data competency experience to show customers the most effective use of analytical data products.
About Reed Construction Data
Reed Construction Data (RCD) is a subsidiary of Reed Elsevier, a world leading provider of professional information and online workflow solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal, Risk Information and Analytics, and Business Sectors. RCD is a key unit of the Business sector, reporting into Reed Business Information headquartered in the United Kingdom. The RCD division is a leading provider of construction information and analytics. Our portfolio of information products and services is designed specifically to help construction industry professionals advance their business with timely and accurate project and cost data which advances our customers strategic decisions toward profitable growth. We have a workforce of 500 + highly valued employees and we recognize that our success as a company depends upon the people who passionately contribute their abilities to the business of Reed Construction Data.
Salaries / Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages. You may choose from a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), retirement benefits, flexible spending accounts, generous paid time off, and holiday time. You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment.
For More Information
We realize that selecting your next employer is important to you and your career development. If you meet our qualifications for this exciting role, or for more information about Reed Construction Data, please visit our company website at http://www.reedconstructiondata.com/.
To apply online, click on the following link: www.reedconstuctiondata.com/careers
RCD is committed to promoting a diverse workforce and strives to create a work environment that respects individuals and their contributions, and fosters innovation.