Janitorial Crew Leader (2012-CORP-098) Alsip, Illinois
|Salary:||USD0 - USD8.75 per hour|
The main responsibility of the Janitorial Crew Leader is to provide leadership to Janitorial Crew Members at each contract site in order to maintain the highest quality cleaning services possible. The Janitorial Crew Leader is the lead crew member and a representative of Sertoma Centre, Inc. so they must project a positive, professional image to the customers.
- H.S. diploma or GED preferred.
- One year of experience performing janitorial or related cleaning work preferred.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and insurance documentation.
- Technical skill in using janitorial equipment and chemicals.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good decision making ability.
- Ability to organize work and manage time.
- Ability to work with and effectively provide direction to people with disabilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.