Customer Service Consultant ( Evening Shift) (evening) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP0 - GBP8.79 per annum|
Hello, we're TSB, and we're different from other banks. We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers – we call it "local banking". Not only did TSB make the Sunday Times Top 30 Big Companies to Work For in 2017, we made the top 10.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Customer service contact centre in Sheldon as an Evening Customer Service Consultant, We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to be part of a vital team taking responsibility for both telephony and written enquiries. You will be responsible for ensuring customer requests are dealt with accurately and thoroughly and in line with the bank's policy, whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
Job Responsibilties -
- To carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical / technical / telephony support duties in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction.
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers requirements are clarified were necessary, referring issues to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- When required prepare a range of returns and reports as appropriate.
- Support and assist colleagues within the team providing guidance and support to less experienced team members as appropriate.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
Working hours are Mon to Sat 16:00 to 22:00. You will work 1 in 4 Saturdays and on the week of your working Saturday, you will have a day off in the week.
We look forward to receiving your application.