Electronic Technician (795) New Mexico, USA
MTSI is looking for a full‐time, entry level, mission telemetry system technician. This person should be an enthusiastic team player that is ready and willing to learn and work hard. Additionally, this position requires between 25% to 50% travel. This position will also require some sea travel, i.e. live on a ship for potentially three weeks at a time. On this team, there is no job too small. Qualified candidates for this position should have an technology degree, or technical certificate in electronics.
• Technology degree, or technical certificate in electronics
• Experience using Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, and Multi-meters
• Experience building coax and multi-connector cables
• Troubleshooting Experience
• Self‐starter and motivated
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• 1-5 years experience
Technology or Technical Certificate in electronics Required
As a team member, telemetry will have to become a strong point within your skill set (if not already). As such, should telemetry work ramp down, you will be expected to support on‐range telemetry efforts, which includes other mission support.
Able to obtain a SECRET Clearance (US Citizen)
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.