Marketing Coordinator (BBBH4260) Dunedin, New Zealand
|Salary:||NZD50 - NZD55 per annum|
They are a great Dunedin business with a vibrant and positive work culture and a very good reputation, and they're looking for someone who can perform with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you'll work with great people across multiple forms of media to deliver consistent and timely content, and you'll be comfortable supervising and coordinating multiple projects at once.
Their products and initiatives make a real difference. They advance animal health and performance, improve business outcomes for farmers, veterinarians and farm supply stores, enable appropriate drug use and strengthen supply chain integrity.
We are well positioned for global growth with headquarters at the renowned Invermay agricultural hub in Dunedin, European operations based in Wales and distributors in Australia and New Zealand. Fast-moving, forward thinking and entrepreneurial, Techion is an exciting place to be part of.
About the role
Looking for an individual with strong marketing skills and experience to support the Head of Marketing to implement the company's global marketing initiatives in NZ, Australia and the UK. We are looking for someone will passion and drive to play a vital part in our marketing team.
In this role you will:
- Implement FECPAKG2 marketing and communication plans in NZ, Australia and the UK – focus for this initial contract period will be our Australia market entry launch and new product launch.
- Drive digital initiatives including website develop, video content, social media, newsletters and Podcasts.
- Support development and implementation of brand strategy including logo development, template design and guidelines.
- Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report monthly on marketing and sales results
- 3 or more years' experience in a similar role working across all marketing channels particularly digital
- Ability to use design software or copywriting experience an advantage
- Experience in agriculture or technology industries
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong team player