CNC Lathe Operator (1001) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD15 - USD22 per hour|
HT Staffing is hiring 2nd shift CNC Lathe Operators/Machinists for several manufacturing companies in Austin and Pflugerville.
This position is Contract to Hire. Pay DOE.
• Proper inspection of first-run and in-process parts
• Operate CNC machinery (Mills/Lathes)
• Ability to set-up and machine components
• Programming experience is a PLUS, but not required
• Measure dimensions of finished work pieces
• Remove & replace dull cutting tools
• Mount, install, align & secure tools, attachments, fixtures & work pieces on machines, using hand tools & precision measuring instruments
• Basic familiarity with sounds made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration
• Change cutting tools & adjust machine controls
• Identify & report discrepant materials, parts & documents
• Heavy lifting required
• Good math skills required
Please submit your resume in a Word document in order to be considered. Qualified candidates must clear a drug screen and background check.