Senior Manager, Consumer Insights (40681) Atlanta, Georgia
This role is responsible for leading marketing research activities focused on two of Cox's video, internet, wireline, and wireless product lines. The candidate will be responsible for recommending, conducting, analyzing, and summarizing market research, working with external research partners as needed. The successful candidate will have experience conducting market research as part of a high performing team, and developing consumer insight from qualitative and quantitative research.
Multiple openings. One position will support Cox Business customers.
1. Translate market research findings into concise and actionable insights
2. Provide recommendations on all aspects of market research across product offerings, customer lifecycle, sales channels, and competitors
3. Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Development, Advertising, and Pricing teams to better understand research needs
4. Use expertise in market research and area of specialization (e.g., segmentation, adaptive discrete choice, etc.) to determine best research methods to generate the most meaningful results
5. Develop and execute action plan to complete research activities to collect statistically significant results
6. Conduct research on consumer attitudes and preferences, including product, brand, and competition attributes
7. Analyze qualitative and quantitative consumer research results to develop meaningful insights
8. Lead market research analysts to accomplish research activities on time with high quality output
9. Work effectively with external consumer research partners as needed
Reports to Director Market Research
. Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or research field or equivalent work experience. Masters level work in social science research or MBA
. Minimum of seven (7) years experience in market research, marketing, or product management in a competitive industry.
. Experience in a subscription-based business is a plus.
. Specialization in at least one of the following research areas: customer segmentation (including ethnographic / behavioral observation), user experience, adaptive discrete choice, brand positioning and communication testing, buyer decision / value modeling
. Extensive experience in statistics, research methodology, and a variety of exploratory data analyses and tools (SAS, SPSS, etc.)
. Experience using syndicated competitive research products (comScore, Nielsen, etc.)
. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
. Creativity to come up with innovative research solutions
. Experience managing high-functioning market research team
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.