Senior Analyst Consumer Insights (41248) Atlanta, Georgia
This role is responsible for marketing research and analytics for Cox video, internet, wireline, and wireless product lines with a defined focus area. The successful candidate will work as part of a high performance team and possess advanced knowledge of company products, consumer base, industry trends, marketing strategies and research principles, theories and concepts to develop consumer insight from applied qualitative and quantitative research methods to influence decision-making and support strategic plans for future campaigns.
- Conducts research on consumer attitudes and preferences, including product, brand, and competitor attributes
- Integrates critical information and translates market research and consumer insights into actionable plans and effective solutions
- Demonstrates extensive theoretical, practical, consumer base and industry knowledge
- Collaborates with Market Research and other teams to better understand research needs, identify specific methods to develop strategies, and produce results
- Successfully executes action plans and initiatives
- Provides detailed and summary reports and analyses of research findings and effectively communicates results to department leadership
- Collaborates to develop strategies and efficiently execute action plans
Bachelor degree in a quantitative or research field or equivalent work experience
Minimum of five (5) years experience in market research, marketing, or product management in a competitive industry
Proficiency with statistics, research methodology, and a variey of exploratory data analyses and tools (e.g., SAS, SPSS)
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Must possess an internal client service orientation and work collaboratively
Experience working with high functioning-market research team
Master degree in social science research or MBA
Experience in a subscription-based business
Experience using syndicated competitive research products (e.g., comScore, Nielsen)
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.