Clinical Research Associate
Location: South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Salary: attractive + benefits
Due to continued expansion at their site in South lanarkshire, our client is looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their team. This is an office based position with approx 30% time spent on travel. Specialising in the research and manufacturing of products for use in the life science market, they are now entering an exiting time of growth and investment for the company. Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the conduct of oncology and haemato-oncology clinical trials
- Conducting feasibility assessments to confirm that potential sites have adequate patient numbers and resources
- Managing the production of all documents essential to the performance of clinical trials at the sites
- Compiling and ensuring completeness of regulator documents and ethical submissions
- Conducting site set up, routine monitoring visits and close our visits
- Experience of phase I-II clinical research as a CRA
- Experience of working with trial investigators and site staff
- Experience of working with CROs and multi national teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.