Senior Analyst - Sales (PCK336-40250) Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
To provide timely and accurate release of customer sales data to Senior management, Sales and Marketing teams. Conduct sales analysis on PPD customer data using a variety of data tools and information, to assist divisions in developing strategic business plans.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ABILITITIES / SKILLS:
· Responsible for the issuance of PPD automated, standardized sales reports for senior management to be used on a daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly basis.
· Provide customer and sku sales data to Senior Management, Field Force, and Marketing for divisions of PPD
· Work collaboratively with Sales and Division management in the development of yearly and monthly customer sell in and sell through projections.
· Provide ad-hoc reporting as requested by PPD brands.
· Have the capacity to be strategic and understand the business in order to develop actionable insights.
· Ensure the accuracy of customer information in sales databases.
· 3-5 years of Sales or Business analysis role.
· Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft applications — SAP, Cognos, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Proven analytical and communication skills with Field Sales, Sales Management and Senior Management.
· Excellent organizational ability and time management skills with accuracy and integrity of analytics is required.
· Detail-oriented. Accuracy is a mandate.
· Proven ability to develop, coordinate and implement a project.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong builder of relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree required.