Transportation/Shipping Administration Specialist
North America, Wisconsin
This position is responsible for performing administrative support duties in the Warehouse/Transportation Department. The Transportation Aministrator ...
This position is responsible for performing administrative support duties in the Warehouse/Transportation Department. The Transportation Aministrator Specialist " TAS" is responsible for creating load tenders for all Lake Mills managed inbound transportation, gathering pertinent transportation information, maintaining various transportation files and reports. The Transportation Specialist ensures carrier files are complete, current and compliant with Federal requirements and company / transportation department policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage inbound transportation process including load tenders.
2. Route inbound loads to proper warehouse.
3. Assist with processing of freight bills and freight claims.
4. Assists in administration of 1) Carrier Rate tables 2) Maintenance of carrier contracts 3) Carrier Insurance requirements.
5. Assist planner with movement of products to & from offsite warehouses.
6. Act as back up to Transportation Clerk and Shipping Clerk.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. High School degree. Some college or technical training a plus.
2. Minimum three years experience in transportation, warehouse or customer service environment.
3. Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
4. Good PC skills, in such programs as Excel, Word, and Outlook. SAP experience a plus.
Ready to Take Ownership of your Career? Apply Now!
Fields with asterick are required
To upload your resume please press the Browse button below:
To manually enter your resume/cv information online please enter in the space below: