Product Specialist - Gold Std (ELS000MS) Tampa, Florida
Provides product sales support to National and Regional Account Execs who sell to large and mid-size customers and prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides product and clinical expert sales. support to National and Regional Account Execs who sell to providers and HIT/EMR vendors .
2. Conducts in-depth Gold Standard product demos during the sales process ? primarily to Pharmacy department but also to Nurses and Physicians.
3. Conducts cost-benefit studies and competitive comparisons for justify buying Gold Standard products and services.
4. Provides expert guidance to customers and prospects about how to use Gold Standard?s products to maximize benefits realized.
5. Conducts in-depth Gold Standard product training after the sale has been made to Gold Standard customers. Primarily to the pharmacy department but also to nursing and physicians.
Elsevier is the world's leading provider of scientific, technical and medical (STM) information, tools and resources. A global company based in Amsterdam, Elsevier partners with scientists, researchers, healthcare providers, educators and decision-makers in academic institutions, governments and corporations to help them find, evaluate and use information. Our breadth of content is unparalleled, spanning virtually every STM field in the world and includes such distinguished brands as Gray's Anatomy, The Lancet and Cell. Using innovative technology, we deliver our content through tools that help our customers be more productive and successful in their work. ScienceDirect delivers the worlds' leading journals electronically to over 11 million readers in 200 countries. And physicians in 95 percent of teaching hospitals rely on MD Consult to get critical information that can save lives. Elsevier employs over 7,000 people in more than 70 offices worldwide. We are an employer of choice, attracting and developing talented and creative people who thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as a real opportunity for career growth in a growing organization. Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.