Software Architect - SQ003 (BBBH298) Santa Monica, California
TALENTED SENIOR .NET ARCHITECT
This firm is a full service professional services firm that uses design, technology and strategic thinking to develop creative, meaningful and well-rounded solutions. We are looking for a smart, energetic, motivated candidate to work on projects as a senior Microsoft .Net Architect. As the newest member of our dynamic team, you will be asked to perform the following tasks -
- Construct software code using C#.Net MVC technology.
- Review an existing .Net/SQL Server Client-Server application architecture.
- Provide an assessment as to what, if anything can be re-used for the next, improved version of the application.
- Consult on the newest architecture trends in (Microsoft) software development.
- Provide guidance from Client-Server to an N-tier model that supports browsers and mobile devices
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Exceptional understanding and proficiency in C#.Net and MVC 3 / 4.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Proficient in transaction based, SQL Server based, business application development.
- Experience with both, Client-Server application and N-Tier application development.
- Able to provide Estimates for effort and project plan detail.
- Must have demonstrable previous experience as a lead software architect.
- At least 7-12 years of experience in software development.
- Past experience with a financial services organization is a plus.
- Experience with equity/debt financing is a plus.
- Previous experience with SSRS and Cristal Reports is a plus.
We are a dynamic company that puts an emphasis on collaboration andwe work on a lot of interesting projects, so you will get exposure to many challenges. Were looking for a highly motivated self-starter, someone who is focused on producing high quality work. Were looking for a general technologist someone who can write in multiple programming languages and has a desire to learn more.
Our office is a couple blocks from the beach in Santa Monica and this is not a corporate job we have 11 employees and are looking to add a new member to our team, someone who shares our enthusiasm for seeing the fruits of our labor translate into a successful project. We are flexible in our working hours but we all work hard. If you thrive in this type of creative environment, then this job is for you.
Please reply with a cover letter or email as well as your rsum