Web Developer - 3081679 (BBBH597) Del Mar, California
The Application Development Group is looking for a Web Developer, which is an individual contributor role that requires design and implementation skills in the technologies listed below and can share their experience and provide positive influence on the team and its software development processes. In addition to having hands-on level technical skills, this role requires effective communication, a strong understanding and sensitivity to usability and responsiveness to issues that arise, and the interpersonal skills to enable a high productivity and quality-oriented team. Responsibilities We are seeking an individual with proven experience developing web applications to join our team. This position will work primarily on the development of the web-based user interface for the next generation hosting application.
Skills/Experience Applicants should have at least two years of professional experience developing web applications in a team setting.
The following skills are essential:
- Experience building interactive web sites
- Experience with various browser technologies including Ajax, JSON and RESTful web services
- Experience developing across browsers and versions and familiarity with cross-browser issue
- Experience successfully applying test-driven design/development (TDD) on the job lTraining in Scrum or two years of experience applying Scrum on the job The following skills would be highly advantageous:
- Familiarity with cutting-edge methods, web standards, and open source tech used in web site development, such as backbone.
- Experience developing web applications with a MongoDB or similar document-based data store
The applicant will join a team practicing Agile methods with Scrum project management to deliver features in a rapid iteration cycle.
Applicants are welcome to cite examples of their work with their application, and/or supply brief case studies and code samples of development they have done in the past.
**Please Note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**