Research Scientist - 2760679 (BBBH399) Sunnyvale, California
- Support software development and engineering through research leading to new or improved software products.
- Research and collect product information and support the development of specifications and requirements for consideration.
- Remain aware of technological trends and advancements and recommend strategic product enhancements to ensure product relevancy and support revenue growth.
- Collaborate with product managers and technical groups to address important customer issues and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- Career-Level position within field. Requires experience and proficiency in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Typically requires six to nine years experience or equivalent education.