PHP Web Developer - 2826566 (BBBH494) Sunnyvale, California
As a core developer on the team you will be responsible for the design, development and successful delivery of new features to our site. You demonstrate an advanced technical skill-set and have a track record of executing independently with minimal
Supervision. You will be a solid team player who can work closely with a world-class team of software engineers and product managers to bring ideas and UI designs to life.
The detailed qualifications are given below:
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- BSCS/MSCS or equivalent with 7-10+ years of web based software development experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of PHP (cURL, OOP, PDO).
- Understanding of Web 2.0 technologies (AJAX, CSS, JSON, XMLHttpRequest, DOM, etc.
- Experience writing asynchronous webapps with RESTful backends.
- Experience designing, developing, and crawling RESTful web services.
- The ability to read, write, and optimize complex SQL queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- Experience in a scrum environment.
- ETL Automation experience.
- Apache or similar Web/Application Servers.
- HTML 5
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**