Junior Web Application Developer - 2805317 (BBBH482) Foster City, California
The position of Platform Evaluation Engineer will be primarily responsible for hands-on evaluating various aspects of latest service platform, multi-platform application and mobile product hardware throughout various systems.
Principle Duties - Responsibilities
- Developing multi-platform sample application code using Java, HTML5 or other languages on the SDK and development system that is released by platform holder.
- Evaluating the functionality and usability of a Service Platform such as Android, iOS or Windows.
- Evaluating the functionality and usability of beta release application of PlayStation and Sony product.
- Detecting, analyzing and reporting pros and cons of each platform.
- B.S degree in CS or equivalent field education.
- 2+ year of Web-based application (HTML5, Java Script or CSS) development including academic or non-commercial project.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills.
- 1+ years of previous web-based or multi-platform application development experience in a related field.
- 2+ year college degree or equivalent experience in a computer science or electrical engineering discipline.
- Familiarity and proficiency with a range of multi-platform application development.
- Good a person who like to tinker with ones network service, smartphone, tablet, portable gaming console or new information gadget.
** Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**