Salary: GBP50000 - GBP50000 per annum + benefits
The position is responsible and accountable for creating, managing, and coordinating search marketing campaigns within the UK on behalf of multiple, internal teams and coordinating campaigns with the UK Consumer, eMarketplace team and the Global Branding team within Marketing Shared Services. These campaigns have the objective of creating traffic for and to Yell’s web and mobile presence sites and to specific SME sites and products.
• Define, create, and direct search marketing campaigns that drive traffic to Yell sites from within the UK.
• Optimize campaigns with a combination of paid search, display, email marketing, and other methods of traffic generation.
• Collaborate with the global SEO team to harmonize campaigns with SEO activities and prevent conflicts.
• Work closely with other business units to set objectives and expectations for campaigns and other activities.
• Directly manage SEM budget within the geography.
• Be accountable for campaign results and ROI.
• Manage local search agency relationship.
• Collaborate with the other business units' support teams to identify and share best practices.
• Extensively collaborate with the eMarketplace and Brand teams to avoid campaign conflicts.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
To apply, please click here