Principal Project Manager/Office Manager (9947BR) Thunder Bay District, Canada
We are seeking a Principal Project Manager/Office Manager to grow HMM's presence and services in NW Ontario. In this position you will provide strong leadership and financial management abilities, manage the day-to-day operations of the Thunder Bay office, including staff resources and utilization.
- Engineering degree from an accredited university
- Licensed as a P.Eng in Ontario
- More than 15 years of experience in engineering of municipal/regional/provincial projects
- Experience as lead design engineer, Design Manager and Project Manager.
- Must have ability to interface with clients.
- Strong communication and leadership skills needed.
- Must have experience interfacing with all levels within the organization.
- Must have ability to mentor junior staff.
- participation at a senior level with project and client management
- lead business development initiatives
- assist with preparation of winning proposals
- lead marketing and business planning initiatives
- overall financial management for both projects and shared services
- team leadership
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.