Intermediate Civil Designer III (3193BR) Calgary Region, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald is a 2,000-person, full-service infrastructure, transportation and environmental, engineering and management company. The firm offers public and private clients a complete range of services including planning, feasibility studies, design, contract procurement, construction management, program management, and operations and maintenance support. With over 60 offices across North America, and access to staff resources of more than 23,000 worldwide, Hatch Mott MacDonald delivers world class solutions to meet clients’ infrastructure and environmental challenges.
As the qualified candidate, you possess the following:
- Diploma from a technical college in civil engineering technology with a focus on design
- Five years experience in an engineering consulting company servicing the infrastructure business
- Advanced skills with Civil 3D with at least three years experience using it on infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills and a team player able to contribute at company/client meetings, working in groups and with multidiscipline teams
- A desire to join a company that can provide career growth opportunities.
our role would include the following duties:
- Civil design related to heavy and light rail projects.
- Use of Civil 3D software for infrastructure corridors such as utilities, roads and railways
- Working with the team in a multidiscipline environment on the delivery of large scale projects to a variety of clients