Project Manager (MTO) (10056BR) Thunder Bay District, Canada
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Thunder Bay to manage our MTO projects.
- Civil engineering degree from an accredited university with 10+ years’ experience
- P.Eng. in Ontario or eligible to obtain licensure
- Must possess a strong relationship with the Ministry of Transportation – Ontario
- Demonstrated experience with design, contract administration, and staff management.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Coordinates, organizes and controls the activities of all project staff
- Establishes and maintains communications with MTO to ensure delivery of project requirements as per contractual agreements.
- Provide guidance of technical staff, client liaison, technical reviews, preparation of project specifications and technical reports and solving complex engineering problems.
- Assists in negotiating extra work and makes minor design changes
- Reviews contract design package to ensure calculations agree with contract
- Prepare project construction report.
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.