Project Engineer (9804BR) Mississauga, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
As the qualified candidate, you possess the following:
- A registered P. Eng in the Province of Ontario.
- 7 to 10 years experience with a consulting engineering firm in design of linear infrastructure (trunk sewers and trunk feedermains).
- Familiar with utility requirements, approvals process and permitting.
- Experience in the preparation of contract documents.
- Related experience in pumping station design a definite asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design municipal infrastructure including sewer, storm and water mains, and other related work.
- Assist in managing projects, administering contracts and controlling budgets.
- Contract document preparation, including detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Construction contract administration and site inspection services.
- Mentor junior engineers and designers.