Civil CAD Technician (10301BR) Peel, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
As the Civil CAD Technician, you possess the following:
- Diploma from an accredited college.
- 2 + years experience in project CAD environments and document control.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D is necessary.
- Experience with Microstation / InRoads
- Knowledge of configuring the above a strong asset
- Good understanding of Networks and Security
- Knowledge of MS Access an asset
- Knowledge of VBA an asset
- General interest in technology a must
- Positive team attitude and approach, results oriented and ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A sense of urgency to complete tasks and assignments.
- Ability to take direction and follow practices and procedures consistently and accurately.
In this position, you will responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Software deployment and configuration.
- Assist with configuring of Project CAD Environments.
- Assist with configuring of Project Document Management Systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting design related software issues (Bentley / AutoDesk).
- Assist with delivering introductory Document Management Systems Training.
- Assist with production of training / policy manuals.