Designer IV - Civil (11864BR) Mississauga, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee. Position details below:
Postion: Designer IV - Civil
Terms of employment: Permanent
Wage Range: $57,000 to $65,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Extended Health and Pension Plan
Contact info: email@example.com
As the qualified candidate, you possess the following:
- Civil Engineering Technology diploma from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 4 years engineering experience. Consulting engineering experience would be an asset.
- Experience in rail/track design a must.
- Rail/track construction experience would be an asset.
- Experience with grading & track design for mainlines, sidings, industrial yards and spur tracks, intermodal & transload facilities, light rail.
- Software experience: Civil 3D (a must), AutoCad, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
In this position, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design freight rail line, including mainline track alignment, associated earthwork and drainage.
- Design freight yards and industrial support track.
- Deliver conceptual, preliminary engineering and final engineering for rail projects
- Interaction with clients, consultants and contractors, as required.