Principal Project Manager (9354BR) Burlington, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald, a North American firm with offices throughout the U.S. and Canada offers rewarding and challenging positions. HMM provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. Hatch Mott MacDonald, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
As the qualified candidate, you possess
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- Licensed P.Eng in Ontario with more than 15 years of experience in engineering of municipal/regional projects. PMP designation would be an asset
- Strong communication and leadership skills needed.
- Experience as lead design engineer, design manager and project manager.
- Ability to interface with clients.
- EPCM experience (a must)
- Experience interfacing with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to mentor junior staff.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Independently manage/coordinate a team of engineers, planners, environmental and other specialty discipline experts.
- Prepare of engineering analyses, servicing strategy development and evaluation.
- Lead large, complex or controversial environmental assessments and studies.
- Supervise conceptual design of water/wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines/departments in preparation of proposals and reports.
- Lead public consultation activities associated with master plans and environmental assessments.
- Facilitate with multiple stakeholders
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through successful projects
- Participate in and support business capture efforts.