Senior Project Manager - Building Services (9885BR) Mississauga, Canada
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Manager - Building Services to join our team in Mississauga, ON. You will be responsible to participate at a senior level with project management, client management, business development, marketing, business planning, and team leadership.
- 15-20 years experience with all phases of project delivery requirements
- professional qualifications in engineering from an accredited university
- experience in the design of industrial buildings
- successful delivery of projects exceeding $10m
- ability to win work and deliver quality output
- staff, client and financial management skills
- familiar with current engineering design software.
- business development experience.
- Sound technical capability and familiarity with current industry standards and software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated ability and propensity to coach and mentor engineering staff
- Good computer skills using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel to produce project related documents.
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM) is an award-winning consulting engineering firm with major success in the fields of architectural services; highway and bridges; aviation; rail and transit; water and water resources; wastewater; environment; municipal engineering; ports and harbors; tunnels; and pipeline services. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging projects.