Senior Project Manager (9035BR) Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald, a North American firm with offices throughout the U.S. and Canada offers rewarding and challenging positions. HMM provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. Hatch Mott MacDonald, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join our water/wastewater team.
As the qualified candidate, you possess:
- B.Sc. in an appropriate discipline, must be a P.Eng.,
- A minimum of 10 years project management experience, focusing on infrastructure planning, environmental assessments and municipal design.
- Extensive knowledge on all inputs and factors that influence and are necessary to develop a quality, comprehensive master plan.
- Extensive knowledge of legislative and regulatory factors that influence planning of water / wastewater infrastructure.
- Direct experience large Class Environmental Assessments, Individual Environmental Assessments, Federal Environmental Assessments, or similar strategic projects.
- Excellent client relations, leadership, communications and interpersonal skills, including interacting with client staff at an executive level.
- Proven skills in the business of consulting engineering including cost and profit monitoring, and staff utilization
- Strong public consultation and communication skills.
In this role, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Independently manage/coordinate a team of engineers, planners, environmental and other specialty discipline experts.
- Prepare engineering analyses, servicing strategy development and evaluation.
- Lead large, complex or controversial environmental assessments and studies.
- Supervise conceptual design of water/wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate with other disciplines/departments in preparation of proposals and reports.
- Lead public consultation activities associated with master plans and environmental assessments.
- Facilitate with multiple stakeholders
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through successful projects
- Participate in and support business capture efforts.