Junior Designer - Rail Systems (11061BR) Calgary Region, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
We are currently seeking Engineering Technicians who have an interest in developing their skills to perform basic systems design for transportation infrastructure projects, including rail signalling and communications systems.
As the successful candidate, you possess:
- A diploma in electronic/ electrical engineering or in Drafting Technology.
- Demonstrates Microstation and/or AutoCAD skills. AutoCAD experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to prioritize work, and to meet deadlines, you will work effectively within the team.
- Proficiency in English oral and written communication is required
We are currently seeking Engineering Technicians familiar with AutoCAD. In this role:
- You will produce systems drawings under the direction of systems engineers and designers.
- You will have the ability to further develop your technical capacity for designing various technical systems projects, while under the mentoring of engineers.