CAD Technicians - Civil (5812BR) Edmonton Capital Region, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM) is an award-winning consulting engineering firm, operating in North America. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging infrastructure projects. HMM provides a full range of engineering services, from planning and design through construction management.
We have multiple CAD openings for various levels of experience in our Edmonton office. Drafters will be responsible for drafts and designs for civil, earthworks, rail and/or roadway projects.
We are currently seeking CAD Technicians who have an interest in developing/using their skills to perform drafting and design for various projects such as civil, earthworks, rail and/or roadways.
As the successful candidate, you possess:
- A diploma in civil engineering or in Drafting Technology.
- Demonstrated Microstation and/or AutoCAD skills. AutoCAD experience is preferred.
- 0 to 10 years experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to prioritize work, and to meet deadlines, you will work effectively within the team.
- Proficiency in English oral and written communication is required.