Senior Electrical Engineer - Building Services (10015BR) Mississauga, Canada
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Electrical Engineer to join our dynamic team of professionals in our Mississauga location. You will work in a professional environment with and established building services team where you will be offered the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects, and to continue your professional development.
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned project work with an established team.
- Support more junior members of the team, act as technical mentor.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Support senior mangers running the commercial and contractual side of projects.
- Minimum 8 years building services experience
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- Experience of leading electrical elements on building services projects.
- Experience of mentoring and leading project teams.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation.
- Ability to lead electrical elements of one large project or a portfolio of smaller projects.
- Experience of managing client relationships.
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM) is an award-winning consulting engineering firm with major success in the fields of architectural services; highway and bridges; aviation; rail and transit; water and water resources; wastewater; environment; municipal engineering; ports and harbors; tunnels; and pipeline services. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging projects. HMM is a rapidly growing firm with offices throughout North America, providing a full range of services, from planning and design through construction management.